Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Christmas All Day Class

Yes I know it feels very early to be thinking about Christmas! But I'd like to give you lots of notice to book your place on my next all day class which has a Christmas theme to it. Here is a preview of just a few of the projects we'll be making, including the lovely luminary:

 
Christmas Craft Day
Saturday 10th September
10.30am until 4pm

Cost £30 includes all the kit to make the projects and a free raffle ticket too
Killisick Surestart Centre
Arnold, Nottingham
Come and make lots of fun Christmas cards and projects
Places need to be booked and paid for by Wednesday24th August
 
Full photo instructions provided and help at hand too! You'll need to bring along your own basic tool kit and a packed lunch (we have access to the kitchen). Refreshments and nibbles provided. Also huge raffle with loads of Stampin' Up! prizes to be won on the day. 

Early bookers bonus. Book and pay in FULL by Wednesday 3rd August and receive an extra raffle ticket and a mystery FREE Stampin' Up! product in your goodie bag.

Contact me on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to book your place.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Victoria, just been browsing this blog & gosh what a feast for my eyes - you are really blossoming & Stampin' Up! is so obviously the right direction for you, so glad you're doing so well with it :) All those attending your Christmas craft day are in for a treat aren't they? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x