Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Punching Frogs

I've been punching a lot of frogs this week making some craft fair bits and bobs and my Hubby asked me to use one of them on a Father's Day card for his Dad.


The sentiment was stamped by masking the letter 'a' and then replacing it with an 'o'. I used the Always Artichoke Marker to match the ink. The sentiment is from the level two hostess set in the mini Celebrations. The frog is made by punching lots of ovals and circles, the wobbly eyes and the red pen used for his tongue are none Stampin' Up!

Being as it's Father's Day here in the UK I'm off tostart cooking my hubby a lovely roast dinner so we can sit down and eat with the boys later.

Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Aw what a cute frog Victoria. I forgot to take a photo of the card I did for my dad - doh!! see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cute Frog!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute froggie, hope you had a fun day, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card Victoria, may have to CASE this card ...lol.

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little frog Victoria. I'll have to try one of these!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x