Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Card and Gift Bag

Oops a few days without blogging - bad Jelly. Things have been a little bit upturned in the House of Jelly this week but fear not normal service shall soon resume. Or should I say normal chaos?

James' Gran celebrated her birthday this week so we got her a picture frame a popped a photo of the boys digging sandcastles on the beach in it for her. I made the matching gift bag and card:


Sorry the card is a little blurred, I can't take another photo as the guft has already been given! I've used Crumb Cake card and various scraps of patterned paper along with the Pick a Petal stamp set for the petals and the centre of the flowers. The sentiment is Heard from the Heart. I have loads of these natural looking gift bags and like to decorate them up to match the cards.

I'm busy now planning my next all day class which will have a Christmas theme, don't worry though, it's not until September!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gift set Victoria, I'm sure James Gran loved it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x