Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Monogram Daddy

Boy am I glad for the Less is More challenge this morning. I've been wondering and wondering what to create for a Fathers Day card for james from the boys. Their theme is Monogram and it helped me out lots!


The sun is casting shadows everywhere this early so I had to nip in to the kids sand play house in my pj's to snap this! I've used Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise as my colours and my featured monogram is the letter 'D' from the Varsity alphabet set. I masked the 'D' off after I'd stamped it and then overstamped with the little boy from All in the Family and then added the baby at the end. Of course I had to add the sentiment somewhere too so it's inside:


Perfect sentiment from the level one hostess set Celebrations in the mini catalogue.

Can't hang around - it's breakfast time now - or hungry time as Zac calls it!
Hugs
Pin It

32 comments:

  1. Chucking it down here!!!

    Lovely card and what a fabulous way to use the monogram theme

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one less job before tomorrow then Victoria!! Great card and fab to see you and Tracy on Tuesday. Looking forward to next time. Thanks again for the magnet it's proudly on my fridge! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elaborated monogram Victoria, I love the little chap peeking behind the D!
    Thanks a lot.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Victoria
    Love the monogram D
    Thanks so much, have a lovely day
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for Daddy! I'm sure he'll love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it !!! That cheeky little chap peeking from behind the D reminds me of my youngest grandson ;o)

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cheeky card made me smile its fabulous

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fab! I'm sure "Daddy" will be thrilled ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card very bold and bright perfect for the challenge. Have a great weekend.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card - great for FAther's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card - love your little man peeking out!
    Fab
    Stacex (19)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, and love the cute faces.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, I'm sure James will love it
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Victoria
    Fabby Card....love it ....
    Hugs Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vicki
    Fabby Card....
    hugs sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card - I'm sure dad will love it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable...know he will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulously cute fathers day card Victoria.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant Father's day card.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card and brilliant colours, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a happy fun card, perfect for the occassion

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! Bright and cheerful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet card Victoria, love the placement of the figures.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, love the little figures. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute Father's Day card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Cute, Victoria! Hope it was a great day :-)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute Victoria, love the little stick characters playing around the word :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x