Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Charity Fundraiser

My Strength and Hope charity fundraising event to raise money for Cancer Research UK takes place soon.

It's on Saturday 4th June at 10am - 1pm at the John Godber Centre in Hucknall, Nottingham. The cost is £20 and you will get your own clear mount Strength and Hope stamp set along with kit to make the projects on the day. Refreshments will be provided and there will be a fabulous raffle with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK.

There are still some spaces available but they need to be booked and paid for by this Sunday (29th May) so please get on touch to book your place.

Here's a card using Strength and Hope to inspire you:


I've used Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink card and inks. I created both the backgrounds using the stamps in the set and made the butterfly a feature by cutting it out.

 
You can see I've daubed Pretty in Pink ink around the edge of the Very Vanilla card with the sentiment stamps and added some self adhesive pearls too. Here's the bow:


Yummy Early Espresso Satin ribbon, a subtles button tied with Linen thread and finished with a large pearl.

I've put lots of craft stuff on ebay again today - furthering my mission to clear out my craft room of anything that isn't Stampin' Up! I've ordered sme new ribbon shelves and am twisting hubby's arm to replace a load of the drawers in one of my units with ply shelves - it involves a lot of DIY though and after long days at work I'm going to need to do a lot of arm twisting!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x