Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Jellys Big Shot Bundle Offer

Why do you NEED a Big Shot? 
Well, it’s a sturdy manual die cutting machine that’s so easy to use. It can cut through 50 different materials including fabric, foil and chipboard. It is lightweight, doesn’t require electricity and so you can take it with you wherever you go.

Come and try it out Sunday 15th May at the Max Papercraft Show at the Harvery Hadden Stadium. Orders taken on the day - you can pay by cash, cheque, MasterCard, Visa Credit and Visa Debit.



The possibilities to create are endless and with Stampin’ Up! exclusive dies and embossing folders, I can’t leave mine alone! The range of products available for the Big Shot will continue to expand, so get yours now before you get left behind!

I have a fabulous bundle offer for you to help get you started. The bundle does not only contain products, it includes hostess only items and a face to face or email PDF class.

Jelly’s £150 Big Shot Bundle:

  • 1 x Big Shot Machine
  • 1 x Crease pad
  • 1 x Bigz L die of your choice
  • 2 x Textured Embossing folders of your choice
  • 2 Embosslits dies of your choice
  • 1 x Level One Hostess Gift (not L2 as in my pic - oops!)
  • £15 product of your choice
  • FREE P&P

PLUS

1 x FREE Big Shot Club Club session or online class instructions if you are not local to me

Contact me today to order your bundle: 07748 707845 
or bluejellystampin@sky.com


Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x