Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

March Frenzy is here!!

Oh my word - we just said good bye to the awesome Sale-A-Bration promotion yesterday and we wake up to another fabulous offer this morning. Welcome to March Frenzy!!!!









So what is it all about? Well Stampin' Up! are offering you discounts on selected products of up to 30%. How good is that? These are the products on offer, you can click on the image to make it easier to view!



































These products are all fabulous and will be showing you some projects made with them throughout the month. I should mention though that these products are on offer until stocks run out and then they will return to their full price so you might want to be quick!

I've enjoyed playing with the Hidden Garden Blossoms Rub Ons recently and have a double scrapbook page layout to share with you using them. These layouts are both 12x12:






















I love this photo, it's of me and my Mum on her 60 something birthday in Torrox, Spain. Mum lives in Spain with my Step Dad so vistiting is always fun! I've used Basic Black card, Brights and Neutrals DSP, All in the Family stamps, and of course the Hidden Garden Blossom rub ons - don't they look fab against the patterned papers?























This photo always makes me smile, it's me and James when I was pregnant with Zac chilling out on my Mum's roof terrace in Frigiliana. I've used the rub ons again down the black card and onto the photo and also as a little feature in the punched circles next to my journalling. Here are the layouts together:













I've used the layout and two optional extra themes from my current months scrapbook challenge. If you'd like to join in you can see the details and the prize HERE.

Got to dash now and pick Zac up from pre-school. Luckily my Mum in Law is here today so I don't have to take Blake with me!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x