Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

A Case of a fab card

A while back I saw this gorgeous creation by Michelle Last and vowed to case it! Finally I did, here's my version of Michelle's card:


I've used Crumb Cake for the base card and rounded off the corners. The cute 'lil cat is from the Every Little Bit stamp set - which it really is as you get 28 stamps!!! I've stamped her in Basic Gray on to white shimmer card, coloured her using the blender pen and inks and added some bling with basic rhinestones to her collar:


The sentiment is masked off from the cat in the Longfellows level two hostess set. Michelle did a great job of decorating the inside of her card so it would have been rude not to case that too!


I've used another hostess set for the inside sentiment, this time Afterthoughts, stamped in Basic Gray.

I'm having a fabby time with my Mum here, she is babysitting tonight and me and hubby are going out, either to the cinema to see Paul or just out for some drinkies - we haven't decided yet.

Hugs
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh look at the pretty kitty... well what else could I say in the circumstances! Sweet card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Victoria. I love his bling collar.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this, so clean and simple! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your night out sweetie, whatever you get up to. Loving this cute little card. It's just purrrfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Loving the new look blog too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. This is so cute! I need these stamps now....soooo looking forward to making my first order :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x