Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet meets Kraft Box

Can I just start by saying 'Yay!', the builders came today and fitted the last two pieces of glass to our conservatoire roof! Only taken them 6 months but am I glad it's finally done. I can't believe we can actually start to decorate, lay flooring and turn it into a playroom for Zac and Blake.

So whilst the builders were busy fitting glass I got busy spilling glitter and whoa did I spill it good!  Let me show you what happened when our Sweet Sorbet Designer Papers met a Kraft Box.

Stampin_Up

Do you like? It's one of our Kraft Boxes decorated with the Sale-A-Bration designer papers Sweet Sorbet, aren't the colours so pretty? I wanted to make a flower and put to use the Crepe Filter Paper from the Stampin' Up! main catalogue. I thought it would be cheating to use the pre-cut round pieces so cut strips, punched the edges and daubed them with ink using a Finger Dauber before pleating together. Then the mess started.

I thought it would make it look even more pretty to add glitter to the edges, so I carefully applied Tombow then ever so gently scattered on my gold glitter. Then I sneezed. Then the whole tub of glitter fell on the floor (glad for laminate). I retrieved what I could and the rest went to the Dyson. Would love to do that at a hostess' house!

Back to the project, I popped the flower onto a Tea Lace paper Doily - covered it with Versamark ink first and then used Gold Embossing Powder (made sure I didn't spill that).

Stampin_Up

Other bits and pieces I've used; our gorgeous Gold Glimmer Paper, Subtles Button, Gold Linen Thread (thank you Stampin' Up!), Foil Embossed Vellum and the cute little Petite Petals Punch.

Here are some flower close ups:

Stampin_Up

 My disaster.....


If you'd like to know more about how you can get Sale-a-Bration products for FREE, please just click HERE or you can go direct to my online shop HERE.

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x