Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Word Bubbles meets On Film

Cor it's Thursday already, this half term is really flying by. The boys and I have done so much and I'm enjoying every minute. We've been to a theme park, watched the Lego Movie in 3D, went to visit my Mum in her new home in Bollington, today they are having a few hours with their other Granny whilst I tidy up a bit and then we still have tomorrow and the whole weekend left.

So I printed off a few of the photos from the theme park visit and actually made a scrap layout.


I let the photos choose my colours: Pear Pizazz, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist. Zac is doing the assault course on these photos, he absolutely loved the giant skateboard even though he was determined it was a surf board. He rocked it from side to side to keep his balance.

I've used a mix of Framelits on here. Word Bubbles, Banners and On Film but I think they go together really well. Stampin' Up! products do that and make creating so easy.

Stampin_Up

I've used a mix of stamp sets too: Just Sayin' Says it All and Gorgeous Grunge. Love the effect of them together too.

Stampin_Up

You may have noticed Zac is wearing his underpants over his trousers, let me tell you it wasn't by mistake. we all wore them that way! It was Superhero day at the park and if we all rocked up with our pants on the outside (superhero style) we got free tickets to another theme park. You want to see me in mine?


And here are Zac and Blake rocking the superhero look before we set off:


Great fun!
hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x