Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet and Perfect Pennants

At last we have a lovely sunny day and I've actually got the washing hanging outside to dry! The boys have gone to Granny's for a sleepover, The Spark has been painting in the conservatoire and it won't be too much longer now until the boys can claim it as their playroom. I can't wait to set it all out with their toys and make it perfect for them.

Meanwhile, I popped up to the room of craft and had a play with the Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet Accessories Kit - yours for FREE when you spend £45 with me on Stampin' Up! products during the promotion.

Stampin_Up

This was so easy to make and really quick too which is a bonus. I made a card base and a layer with Baked Brown Sugar and then wrapped some of the Crisp Cantaloupe  Twine around. The oval is a die cut self adhesive piece from the Celebration Basics Add-On Kit in the new Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue. I've added the cork with Dimensionals (even though they are self adhesive) and popped Candy Dots in the centre. My sentiment is stamped in Calypso Coral onto Whisper White and it's from another new stamp set Perfect Pennants.

Want to see close up detail of these fabulous cork flowers?

Stampin_Up

I'm sure since I got my new computer my photos look darker to me - can you tell the difference? I'd love to know what you think.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your pooter sorted, pics look lovely - very sharp. How do you get make your photos fit in that 4x4 frame? is it a collage on blogger, or is it typepad/wordpress?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x