Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Cookie Stamps

If I told you Stampin' Up! had started making cookie stamps you'd be instantly forgiven for thinking of stamping cards with images of biscuits. Because that's what I thought too, how wrong I was - you can now combine Stampin' Up! with baking - yummy - crafting in my kitchen too.

 You'll be pleased to know I baked these back in September and took the photos - I've not been baking this week to share my germs!!!

I've actually never made cookies before so the fact that Stampin' Up! provide two very simple recipes with each pack of Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps is a bit of a bonus. So recipe followed and cookies cut - let the kitchen stamping begin....


Stampin_Up

I have to say it was really satisfying to stamp on the cookie dough and see the gorgeous images appear in 3-d. You get the fabby wooden handle with each set of three stamps too. Look how clear the image of the snowflake is.
 
Stampin_Up

Want to see the baked result?

Stampin_Up

Can't begin to tell you how excited the Spark is now that Stampin' Up! have got me in the kitchen!!!

Best thing is, if you want to bake cookies to sell for a good cause or even for your own pocket, Stampin' Up! can help you with that too as we have a wonderful package kit called Season of Sweets in our Seasonal Catalogue and you too can make your baked goods look like this:

Stampin_Up

Cute eh? No previous cookie or wrapping experience needed to make these yummies - just follow the instructions.

Stampin_Up

 I used the Holiday's set but as you can see from the photo below there are three sets to choose from. Life's hard when you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - NOT!

Stampin_Up

Which is your favourite? To order simply email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or give me a call on 07748 707845.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello, how du i buy the stamps ? I live en Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, how du i buy the stamps ? I live en Denmark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x