Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

NEW - Stampin' Up! Stash Club

Spread the cost of crafting by joining my new Stash Club: Not many of us can afford to buy it all at once so by joining my Stash Club you can spread your spends over the next 10 months  whilst earning FREEBIES.

Stampin_up


How it works: commit to spending £15 a month for 10 months and one of the months you will be the Hostess and earn FREE hostess pounds to spend in the catalogue
When: the club is due to start on Wednesday 24th October and will run until July 2013. This is perfectly timed for you to make the most of the Autumn / Winter catalogue and the new Annual Catalogue.

What do I get: during the course of the club you get a FREE Annual Catalogue and free Seasonal Catalogues too. I will also send out project ideas and special extras such as mini kits and samples during the club. Not to mention the freebies when you're the Hostess!

It's a great way of building up your stash bit by bit.

If you are local to me and can collect your order - then delivery for you is FREE in my Stash Club. I will also hold a monthly optional craft session for local club members too. It'll be a great time to meet with other crafters for a couple of hours and if you like, collect your order and place your next order too.

Please email me ASAP to reserve your place as one club is almost full already!

Can't wait to hear from you
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x