Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Blossom Punch Wreath

Finally I got round to making a wreath using Stampin' Up! products. I've seen so many different variations and decided it was about time I had a go - what sort of Stampin' Up! demonstrator would I be without having one to show to my customers?

Stampin Up Demonstrator

I've used the Blossoms Punch from the Summer Mini Catalogue and teamed it up with Sweet Shop Designer Series Papers and others from the colour stacks too.

Stampin Up Demonstrator

I've used quite a selection of embellishments, firstly layers using the 1" and 3/4" Circles punches, Twitterpated Buttons, Sweet Shop Jelly Bean Brads and a few buttons from some of the other colour collections too.

Stampin Up Demonstrator

The colour combo is mainly Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Regal Rose and Blushing Bride. It was really easy to make - I cut a ring of card out from the back of one of the paper packs (I drew around a dinner plate and a bowl - nothing technical!) and then tied the Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon around the top and started punching flowers and sticking them down with Crystal Effects.

Back tomorrow with exciting news!

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Amazing and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, its sooo cute, me and my daughter are going to make one each for our bedrooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, its soooo cute. Me and my daughter are going to make one each for our bedrooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x