Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

It's Our Anniversary

Nine years ago today The Spark and I had just got married! We've been together for 17 years now but our wedding anniversary still feels quite new. Here's the card I've made for The Spark.

Stampin_up

I've used Crumb Cake card for the base and embossed an outline using the Simply Scored Tool. The cute bike is our of the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini and it's the hostess set Pedal Presents, if you've not got it, quick - email me your £150 order and it can be yours for free along with the FREE stamp set Reason to Smile too. But you've only got today and tomorrow to get your order in and then they're both gone.

I did some paper piecing on the balloons and coloured the hearts in with Markers.

Stampin_Up

Sharing a photo from our magical day:


We're having a quiet night in tonight as now Major Mayhem has caught whatever tummy bug Commander Chaos had so can't really leave him whilst we go out enjoying ourselves. Another night then.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the card. A very happy anniversary to you both. Don't you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Victoria. Lovely card for hubby and beautiful photo of the two of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary ...such a cute card ♥
    LG Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x