Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Show Kits

Ooh I've proper lost me 'oooh' this morning! Feel like I should still be in bed after a busy weekend but the mini beasts dived on me at 5.30am and I've been awake since. Good job really as my friend Clare will be here soon to sort out Jelly's hair as 'tis very much in need of sorting.

Anyway, I thought I'd say 'hello' to everyone who stopped by my stand yesterday to say hi, place an order, buy Idea Books and kits etc and a special wave to those of you who are thinking about becoming Stampin' Up! demonstrators yourselves and joining Team Jelly.

Been so busy not had time to craft so instead sharing with you the kits I had on sale yesterday. Here are the purses:


The kits contained everything to make these five purses, already cut or punched along with photo instructions. they are made in this years In Colours Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder. They also feature punched flowers using the gorgeous Blossom Punch.

Next up my Santa and elf pillow box kits:


Again the kits contained everything ready to make these cute boxes made with the Pillow Box Big Shot die. Simples - just add glue and gifts for the inside.

I have a few pf each kit left so if you'd like one they are £5 including postage - please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com as they will be one a first come first served basis.

I was lucky to get a corner stand:


The show was much bigger than I've seen it before and the stands all filled the whole hall.

Catch up tomorrow.
Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. looks fab honey, glad you had a good day and hope you get time for a little siesta later xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x