Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

Wanna see something new?

I thought it was about time I shared some projects made with some of the goodies out of the new Idea Book and Catalogue that I was able to pre-order. Here I've made a couple of gift boxes and cards:


I've used four of this years brand new In Colours which are Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Island Indigo. Other new products I've used are the very gorgeous Lace Ribbon Border Punch and one of the gorgeous scalloped circle is from the Perfect Pennants Big Shot die. oh and of course the circle sentiment is new too - it's from one of the hostess sets Happiest Birthday Wishes.


I've used Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding ribbon as it was the closest match I had in my stash. You can see I've used the round tab punch to make the ribbon closure too.

Here's a close up on the sentiment stamped in Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo:


Now if you're loving these products and want to get your hands on some, why not join my new monthly club which is due to start next month? you can see the details HERE - I have 4 places remaining now!

Hugs
Victoria
x Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x