Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Fabulous Christmas Offer

I've got a bit of an offer on! This offer is just from me and not Stampin' Up!

As all the current Christmas papers have now sold out, I've put together a tutorial making cards and tags etc with no Christmas papers involved. What's more you can buy all the products you need to make these projects and loads more at a very special price from me!


So to make these projects you'll need:


  • Holiday Hoopla Clear Mount Stamp Set - £12.71
  • Brights Designer Series Papers - £15.50
  • Whisper White A4 card - £7.50
  • Tempting Turquoise A4 card - £6.25
  • Real Red A4 card - £6.25
  • Basic Rhinestones or self adhesive pearls- £4.50
  • Tempting Turquoise ink pad - £4.95
  • Real Red ink pad - £4.95
Normally this would set you back £62.61 but as I'm offering 15% off all products between now and Monday 26th September you can get your mitts on this lot for just £53 with FREE P&P!


For my projects I've also used some Real Red ribbon and a Christmas sentiment from another set, but I've not used any punches, dies or embossing folders. So all you need to add are scissors and glue!

If you'd like to order this kit, I'll also email you the PDF instructions to make all the projects shown above.

It's a kit well worth getting as the Brights Designer Series paper stack has 40 double sided sheets in 2 patterns and 10 colours - so along with your card and rhinestones, it's good for use all year round. Plus it's worth knowing that in the new catalogue - these are going up a fair bit in price, so very worth while buying now.

Email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or phone me on 07748 707845 to place your order. Remember you can now make payment by Mastercard and Visa credit or debit cards too!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your choice of colour combination - looks very jolly !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x