Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

New Class PDF available

Ooh it feels cold today. A customer just popped round and said we've got snow forecast for the start of October and it's going to be really cold then - eek!

Anyway, thank you so much to everyone who has been buying my class instructions, I'm getting some lovely feedback which always makes me smile. So today I have another PDF for you and it's for my Flower Daisies Big Shot Class:


So if you'd like the PDF you can buy it now over on my right hand side bar!

I'm off to have a play with some of my pre-ordered stash from the new Idea Book and Catalogue now, mmmm mmm, a fun afternoon me thinks!Athough I think I'm going to be a bit nesh and pop the heating on.

Hugs

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Victoria, love these colours together and the flowers are gorge. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x