Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Pink Owl Jute and Cute Bags

Here we are again lovelies, Monday morning and I have to say the weather ain't all that at the moment. I was pondering having a day chilling out doing pretty much nothing today after a busy weekend, but I sat down and after 10 mins of channel hopping I was already bored, so I'm up in the Room of Craft already making some of the projects I've had ideas in my head about for weeks. 

You know what us crafty types are like? Our minds go; what to cook for dinner, need to pick the kids up, must make an owl bag, is it time to pick the kids up yet..........and still no owl bag gets made.

Well last week they did - ha - take that busy head. Today I am working on some other new ideas too but they're not ready for sharing just yet. As I mentioned, busy weekend, trip to Manchester on Saturday to visit my Dad who is recovering really well from his bypass surgery. The Mini beasts were thrilled to see him and my Step Mum and Blake as always enjoyed pressing himself up against their window watching the trains go by. I think one day he'd like to live somewhere overlooking a train station! Then Sunday I had a stall at another craft fair. 

Blue_Jelly_Craft_Fair_Stall_booth

I had such a fun day, made more fun as my friend Joanne was on the stall next to me.

These are the Owl bags I made last week:


They were very popular and I only brought one back home with me. I love the bunting and the white polka dots on pink down the side panels too.


Shabby_Chic_Pink_Owl_Jute_bag

I made some small fabric gift bags to match too:

Pink_Fabric_Owl_Gift_Tote_Bag







I've got so many more projects to share with you so I'd love it if you could pop back. If you'd like to buy or order any of these bags or fabric makes, please have a look on my FACEBOOK page where you can order or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Victoria
xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x