Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Gift Bags and Matching Tags

Where's the sun gone? Today started off so sunny and bright, I even pegged my washing out, but not to worry folks of Nottingham, I brought it back in again so you never know, it might not rain!

Thanks for so many cute messages asking after Blake. He was sent home from school poorly yesterday. Despite him insisting he wasn't tired he slept for four and a half hours on the sofa and then slept right through the night too. He's back at school today and doing much better - phew!

I'm going to share with you another recent fabric make. When I a Stampin' Up! demo I used to love making gift bags or boxes and tags and figured fabric shouldn't be so much different to work with really so I came up with these small tote bags:

Fabric_tote_Bag_Gift_Bag

I love these sweetie jars with old school style Bonbons and Humbugs on, they make me smile.
Here's a close up on one of the bags:

Fabric_tote_Bag_Gift_Bag

I made the tags using Perfectly Preserved stamps and coordinating dies from Stampin' Up! along with naturals card and some other stamps too.

Fabric_tote_Bag_Gift_Bag

Don't these sweets make you want to go out and buy a quarter to enjoy?

Fabric_tote_Bag_Gift_Bag

The bags themselves are a great size to use as gift bags measuring 8 1/4" across and 10" down (plus the handles) and are just £4.50 plus postage (to UK only).

Great idea for popping your Easter treats in. You can order by emailing me at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com 

or message me via my Facebook Page.

hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x