Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Swallowtail

I shared a sneak peek of a project I'd been working on ages ago and realised I forgot to show you the completed piece! So without further ado - here is a piece of framed art I made:

Stampin_Up

It features Swallowtail - the large butterfly stamp in the Stampin' Up! Spring / Summer Catalogue and First Edition Speciality Papers.

Here's close up of the butterfly:
 
Stampin_Up

I added a few Self Adhesive Pearls to the body and had stamped a plain butterfly underneath too. I made a bow using Victoria Crochet Trim and a beautiful Pool Party Button - I do not want to run out of these!
 
Stampin_Up

The large sentiment is a stamp I got whilst in Vienna with Stampin' Up! - it's our statement of the heart.
 
Stampin_Up

Sorry to post and run but I have lots of kits to make up for those of you who have already bought my Bloomin' Marvelous postal kit. If you haven't seen it yet - click HERE.

Hugs
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x