Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch

Ooh how time does fly. We have been away for a short family break and I'd planned to blog in the evenings but we didn't have WIFI connection. Never mind, at least I have lots of projects to share with you this week. Actually, I made this one today:


It's a get well soon card for my Mumi. She fell on Sunday and broke her hip and is undergoing a hip replacement operation tomorrow. I can't pop and see her to give her a hug as she lives in Spain so I've made this card for her and tomorrow I'm going to make a little gift to go with it and pop it in the post. I did manage to speak to her on the phone this morning and she is thoroughly fed up.

Do you like the flowers? It's a beautiful set from the Summer Mini called Mixed Bunch and I've been wanting it for a while now. I knew we were being given a set at Stampin' Up! regional training on Saturday so I had to wait patiently! We have a coordinating punch too - Blossom. I can see it's going to be another firm favourite with me.

My colour combo is Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade. All are from this years in colour collection so you can buy a mixed pack with them all in. The Wisteria Wonder designer paper is from the Sweet Shop Product Suite, I'd hoped to show you the lush embossed white spots but the angle of my photo was a bit off. Trust me - it's embossed and oh so 'strokeable' too.

 
The sentiment stamp is from another favourite set of mine Delightful Dozen. The sentiments are a really good mix of sizes and styles and great to take main stage on a card too.

Right, my time blogging is limited as Zac caught tonsillitis whilst we were away and needs lots of cuddles. 

Back soon.
Hugs
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Mum how awful for her. This card is sure to help her feel a bit better though.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x