Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake or Four

Ooh school inset days....It's not been too bad. Zac came with Blake and I to toddler speech therapy this morning and he was so good. He helped Blake and sat quietly when I asked him too. Having said that I think it might have distracted Blake a little having his big brother there!!

Anyhoo, I've made a few sticky note books, although I have depleted my stash of mini pens so I'd better pop and get some tomorrow!


I love making these and I love that Stampin' Up! makes life so easy for me by having stamps and punches that coordinate to save me all that cutting out! I've used the Cupcake Builder Punch and Create a Cupcake stamp set.  My colur combo is Pool Party, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. My inspiration came from the colours of the sticky notes themselves.

Here's a close up:


When the weather is nice like today, I've started taking my light box outside to get the best pictures I can. Wish every day was like today. I've used matching card, designer papers and inks and also added some Chocolate Chip designer paper for the cupcake bases. The Scallop Circle is the new  2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch in the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue, only available until the end of April so don't waste time getting yours.

I did cut out the ribbon bows by hand as that's not a part of the punch - how I wish it was. The little flower is from Itty Bitty Punch set and I've finished it off with a large Self Adhesive Pearl.

Now I need to open the patio doors and let my boys loose on the outside world so we all get some fresh air.

I'm popping these in a challenge - over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week Louise has set the theme of 'going dotty'.  The DT have come up with some fab stuff.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Victoria its been ages! hope you are well. These are gorgeous! love the soft colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super sweet! Pun intended! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... These are absolutly stunning!!! Love the colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that they are a great idea for a present for anyone handy for teachers and friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great perfect for presents for the teachers as a little gift when school finishes up and a lovely item for anyone for a hand made gift i have just got my set and cant wait to get stamping and punching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x