Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Christmas Holiday Wreath

So exciting, the decorator is almost finished in the hallway and landing. So fingers crossed tonight we can have a good tidy up and put everything back where it should be. Then all we have to do is get the new doors fitted and it will be finished. 

Can't get into the room of craft today, imagine my horror last night when I went upstairs and the decorator had leant his ladders against my desk, popped his newspaper and wallpaper paste brush ON my chair and left bits and bobs of wallpaper over my work top - on top of work in progress and - here's the bit that made my heart stop, piled up all his dust sheets on my floor and on top of my bags and totes. The air was blue I can tell you. We've had words this morning!!

So as I can't create today I'm sharing with you something I made a while back for myself. It's a Christmas Holiday Wreath made using Stampin' Up! Designer paper stacks.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I'd seen so many of these in  real life and blogland and had to have a go myself, this one is in Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum and Pool Party. I know these colours aren't very festive to most but I want this one in my kitchen as that's the only room in the house where I have my beloved pink adorning the place!
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

They are so much fun to make it's unbelievable - very therapeutic and pleasing when finished. I actually ended up making 15 of them!! Not all for me of course. I'm umming and aahing as to do this one in a class or not - let me know what you think. Would you like to make one?

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Can't get to a class but would be happy to pay for a tutorial, it's lovely.
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x