Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gift Box Tutorial

I designed this lunch pail / treasure chest style box at the end of the Summer term to give to my boys teachers as a thank you gift and it's taken me until now to produce the tutorial - Bad Jelly!!!! So the tutorial is now available in my right hand side bar and of course I have made yet another version to share with you today.

This is my very Christmas version and the colour combo is Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate Chip. I've used the lush new Polka Dot Parade Designer Papers - for the Real Red and also some of the stripe Designer Paper in Chocolate chip from the Neutrals Stack.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Would have been rude not to make use of the gorgeous Champagne Glimmer Paper (actually it's card) and I've die cut the snowflakes and the tag using the new Apothecary Accents Framelits and Snow Flurry Bigz die (which you can find in the Seasonal Catalogue).

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

More use of the Brushed Bronze Buttons - also in the Seasonal Catalogue.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

A view showing the lift out tray
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

And a shot from the side:

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Here is the first one I ever made with the contents all decorated to match.
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I also made a treasure chest and a Santa box too!

Hope you likey.
Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x