Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Half Price Sale

Yep you read that right! I'm having a half price sale of all my retired Stampin' Up! stock, new and used. It's tomorrow at my place in Arnold, Nottingham.
The sale is on from 1pm to 3pm and all items are on a first come, first served basis, nothing reserved!

Sale items include stamps, punches, Big Shot dies, ribbons, designer papers and accessories too.

I'll also have an inspiration station for you to look at new ideas and of course you are welcome to order from the brand new catalogue too. 

If you can make it please drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com or a text to 07748 707845 and I'll ping you the address

Hugs

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x