Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Snowflake Cookies

Hello, I've got to type fast today as the Mini Beasts are home from school and I'm trying to keep them out of the way of the decorator and the wet paint!

So here is what I've created to share with you today. Stampin' Up! cookies....

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I've made them before using the wonderful Sweet Pressed Cookie stamps but today I made the cookies and then stamped into fondant icing instead of the cookie mix. I did make a slight error as I'd planned to make pale blue icing - but I forgot to buy any food colouring and whilst I could have used one of my Stampin' Up! re-inkers they'd have made the cookies inedible defeating the object of cooking them in the first place!

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I think they turned out quite well left white and Zac has aready eaten one and said they were yummy. I 'glued' the fondant icing on with a mix of icing sugar and lemon juice. Best not to use Tombow here eh?

I'm off to ake myself a latte and eat one of these.
Hugs
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to stamp the fondant instead of cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a cookie stamp...excited to try it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x