Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Everyday Happenings Calendar Class

It's been a while but I am almost there now with my new class schedule. I'm particularly excited about this class as it uses products that are so new to Stampin' Up! - the Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar and the Desktop Display Calendar Case.

It's brilliant because as a crafter the first thing you're going to want to do is to decorate this yourself - even though it looks prett gorgeous as it is. The Desktop Display measures 19.1 x 11cm so it's a really good size but also comes in a bubble wrap case so it's brilliant for posting for a Christmas gift. Just think - you could buy everyone you know a Stampin' Up! calendar for Christmas, even if they're not crafters themselves this makes a beautiful stand alone gift and if you buy enough you could get yourself some hostess freebies in the process - bargain!

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Anyway - I decided to get my brayer out and have some fun with mine - here is a sneak peek at what I've done:

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

The images lift up so you can still write in the space provided on the Stampin' Up! calendar pages too. If you'd like to have a go at this, I'm holding a class on 

Sunday 9th December at 1pm in Arnold, Nottingham. 

The cost of the class is £20 and includes the Everyday Happenings Calender, The Desktop Display Calendar Case and your very own Brayer too plus refreshments. Don't worry if you've not used a brayer before as I'll be teaching you everything you need to know! 

You'll come away with 12 decorated images for your calendar plus a gorgeous box to store it in too or to present it in as a gift. If you already have a brayer, you may substitute this for £10.95 worth of other Stampin' Up! product at time of booking.

PLUS - if you have been to one of my classes before and bring along someone NEW to this class, you will receive a FREE inkpad of your choice too.

Here is a photo showing all the pages that come with the Everyday Happenings Calendar.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator


To book your place, please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or phone me on 07748 707845. Places need to be booked and paid for by Friday 23rd November please.
 Why not order extra calendar and case bundles at £6.95 to give out as Christmas gifts this year - everyone needs a calendar and this way you can share Stampin' Up! with everyone you know.

If you can't make the class you can still order the Calendar and case as a bundle for £6.95 plus P&P (no P&P if you can collect from me).

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x