Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved Birthday Card

Whilst oodles of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators are living it up in Mainz, Germany at Stampin' Up! European Convention - I'm snuggling at home with my mini beasts. It's the first time I haven't been to convention since I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but I've already been on the incentive trip to Vienna this year and didn't want to abandon my boys again whilst they're so little.

I have of course smuggled in some crafting and today I'm going to share with you a card I made for my Mum in Law to give to my Sister in Law for her Birthday. I've used River Rock as my base and teamed it up with Comfort cafe Designer Papers.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I like to try and keep things simple so adding a strip of Comfort Cafe Papers down the side to match the jar lid was enough for me. I die cut the jar and the lid using the Cannery  Framelits set. You can buy these together with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set at a bundle price of £35.50 for clear mount saving you 15% if you'd bought them separately.

Stapin_Up_Demonstrator

I popped two pieces of Window Sheet behind the jar and filled the gap with punched hearts using the Small Heart Punch in Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Summer Starfruit to match the yummy papers. I added the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to the lid too.

The sentiments are from Itty Bitty Banners and For My Family. I can see me making more like this as I love the way it's turned out.

OK - I have to go as I need to construct a ma-hoosive Thomas track around the lounge just for a change and getting out of my PJ's and dressed at some point would be a bonus.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x