Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Christmas Holiday Planner Tutorial

Wow so many requests for this tutorial before I'd even finished it - thank you so much. The tutorial is now available in my right hand side bar. I have of course made one for myself now too:

So my Christmas Holiday Planner is made using elements from the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit which can be found in the Seasonal Catalogue.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

The colours are Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Grey. I feel like I cheated Stampin' Up! a little here as the only stamping I have done is the sentiment on the front cover label. Mind you - the Simply Scrappin' kits are so versatile they allow you to get away with it.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

A view showing you how many pages are inside.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

And here shown with some of the inserts taken out. The tutorial includes printable inserts so you don't have to worry about creating your own.
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

The Christmas planner opens out completely flat so the pages don't get damaged.
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I decorated my pages simply with Designer Papers and elements from the kit like this bauble.
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I'd love to see yours when you make one so please send me a link or a photo.

Hugs
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I just ordered this tutorial! I'm so excited to make this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would like to purchase this tutorial but it is not available right now can you tell me how the tutorial is

      Delete
  2. Lovely idea Victoria, I could do with a planner myself...lol Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy - can't wwait to see yours when you've made it
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project Victoria, can I ask what the other pages are for/say? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x