Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Merry Moments Gift Box

Anyone feeling in the mood for Christmas? I was yesterday afternoon when I had a play with the Stampin' Up! Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit. I adore these kits as much as I enjoy scrapbooking, I love using them to make other stuff too. Here's a gift box:

Stampin_Up

I've used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive card along with a piece of Window Sheet so you can peep at the contents in the box. 
Inside is a glass cup filled with marshmallows. I wanted to tie some cinnamon sticks together but alas - my cupboard is bare!

Stampin_Up

I've used a mix of the Designer Papers in the kit as well as some of the sticky strips and self adhesive die cuts. The bauble is one of the die cuts as is the tag. I've used Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim to make a loop on the lid.

For a bit more detail I've used one of the Brushed Bronze Buttons and some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.

Stampin_Up

I decorated the inside of the box too - so it creates a pretty backing for the gift inside.
 
Stampin_Up

I love how Stampin' Up! products coordinate so well as it takes the headache out of getting colour and products to match.

Why not join my NEW Stampin' Up! Stash Club to spread the cost of crafting and earn freebies too? More details HERE.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic Victoria - very impressive indeed! Hope you're well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x