Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Christmas Planner / Organiser

 One of my teamies Louise had organised a crafty weekend for some of her girls and invited me along. I had a wonderful time and we spent all weekend sharing each others new stash - madly stamping and die cutting things each of us didn't have. But more about that in my next post.

I made a gift for Louise for hosting the weekend and for letting me stay over too. I designed my own Christmas / Holiday planner.

Stampin_Up

It's a really good size at just over 8" in height and it's so sturdy too. I've made it using Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler and Island Indigo to go with the Festival of Prints Designer Papers. They are a fab pack to get and measure 11.4 c 16.5cm so great if you don't like huge paper stacks.

The numbers on the front are Number It in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and punched out with the Postage Stamp Punch - so glad it made it back from the mini.

Here you can see the side view with the inserts and decorated holders too.

Stampin_Up

Here's how it looks, I can't tell you how sturdy it is. The brads on the front are Designer Printed Brads in Island Indigo.
Stampin_Up

Here you can see the front cover opens flat whilst the pages are cleverly scored so that they turn without causing and damage or further creasing. Got to love the Simply Scored Tool.

Stampin_Up

A final shot showing the inserts come out. There are all sorts of pages from menu planners, to wish lists and shopping lists and even thank you lists.

Stampin_Up

I've made another one which I'll share with you along with the tutorial later this week.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love my planner and it's so pretty I can't bear to write in it! Thank you so much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! I would like to have a template with tutorial.. It will be possible to buy it ?
    Thanks
    France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi France
    thank you so much!
    the tutorial is now available in my right hand side bar
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x