Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Vintage Man!

Sprry for my absence the last few days - I'm back to blogland now! I did say that the next card I posted would be one for a chap so as promised here is my vintage man card:


It's the card I made for James from me. I've used Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla card. the DSP is from the Love Letters collection and I added a length of Basic Black  1/8" Tafetta ribbon. I created the sentiment using the Vintage Type rub ons in Very Vanilla and Basic Black and stamped the crown from Artisic Etchings on to Very Vanilla card and cut out. I even decorated the inside:


Now I know the cake reference isn't very vintage at all, but my huby would be one unhappy man if he didn't get a cake on his birthday. When he opene dthe card he asked me if he was going to be king for the day. I just laughed!

If you like the look of this card and the products I've used, you can get most of them for just £16.50 in my Love Vintage monthly kit. You can find all the details HERE.

Back tomorrow
hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x