Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Last Chance to Book Christmas All Day Class

Christmas All Day Class


Killisick Community / SureStart Centre, Arnold, Nottingham
Saturday 10th September
10.30AM - 4.30PM


This class has been hugely popular but I still have a few places remaining so have decided to keep booking open until Sunday 28th August. 

We'll be making all the projects above, plus around 15 cards and extra stuff too. Full photo and written instructions are provided and lots of projects around to inspire you. You are welcome to use your kit to make up your own designs - it's your day! I guarantee you'll also have plenty of kit left over to take home with you to make even more projects.

The cost of the full day is £30 and that includes your goody bag full of supplies, your instructions, a FREE raffle ticket, refreshments, nibbles and of course entertainment from myself and Tracy!

All you need to bring other than yourself is your basic craft kit (which you can buy from me in advance if you don't have one already) and a packed lunch. The day will be really good fun, and we'll have christmas music playing to get us all in the mood! Did I mention there is plenty of free parking available plus it's right by the number 58 bus stop!

You can contact me to book your place via email to:
bluejellystampin@sky.com
or phone me on
07748 707845

or

to save time you can book your place NOW by using the paypal button below:

£30 All Day Christmas Class


Please don't leave it too late as last year I had to turn people down for my Christmas class as it was fully booked.

You never know - Santa may be visiting the class and delivering some on the spot prizes!

Ho, ho, ho!
Victoria
xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria, love your blog, you are very talented. I have a request. Would you consider popping a Follow by E-mail gadget on your blog ? it is found under add a gadget on design by blogger.Would greatly appreciate it if you would. Have become a follower, but often forget which blogs to visit. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x