Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Fabulous at 80

I got an order for an 80th Birthday card and party guest book and now the party is out of the way I can share the projects:


The guest book is from my own supplies and I've decorated it with Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry card, designer papers, buttons and ribbon. The sentiments have all been created on the computer and the flowers using the Big Shot Fun Flowers dies along with the Perfect Polka Dots and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folders. A button popped in the centre to finish. I lurve thge Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon, it's such a rich shade.

The card is made in the same way but as it's 6" square I made a matching box for it. Nancy loved it so I'm told!

I have most of the day to myself to craft today as hubby has taken the boys to the park and then off to the supermarket. How much fun am I going to have? So on that note - I'm off to the room of craft to creat!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x