Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Monster Birthday

Tis my wonderful Hubby's Birthday today, he had to go to work with a bit of a hangover this morning bless him so he can't wait to get home and relax. I'm doing tapas for us after the boys have gone to bed, yummy.

I made a cute card for him from Zac and Blake:


It's a 7x5 card using Make a Monster which I adore. I stamped the same monster several times on to Whisper White and then again onto various spotty designer papers and cut out. once stuck to my monsters, I added various body parts and then staped 'Daddy' using Just Perfect Alphabet. Matching Markers came in handy to colour the arms and legs etc in. The very simple birthday sentiment is from Occasional Greetings.

Come back tomorrow to see another male card if you get stuck for ideas for the men in your life too!
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun card Victoria, lovely. Hope Hubby had a fab day and the hangover didn't last too long...hehe

    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x