Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

A project finally finished

Urgh, hubby overslept this morning so when he woke me up it wasn't a gentle shake to say 'time to get up'. No I was awoken by a small child hurtling himself at my tummy from what felt like a great height. 'Mummeeee, Mummmmmeeeeee get up, hungeee'. I don't do well at being launched into the world of the awake! So I'm still feeling a little groggy some three hours later. The boys have had their breakfast and I'm slowly still waking up.

So, onto the reason I'm posting! Followers may remember a while back I posted this 12x12 page layout:


Well yesterday evening I felt inspired to create the second page:


I really enjoyed making this one. I've used my favourite photos of Zac as a newborn and knocked most of the colour out of them before printing. I've used Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Whisper White again to link it to the first page and the same stamps etc. Here's a close up of some of the detail:


I used some Nursery Suite Quick Accents and stuck to Sahara Sand DSP and stamped the baby bottles around and hightlighted with the White Gel pen. Here are the two pages together:


You'll probably need to click on the photo to see a larger version. I've had a few requests to start up my monthly scrapbook challenge again so I promise I will get this sorted!
I'm off for another cuppa now to help the wake up process.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi sleepyhead - this is just adorable! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! love the colours. feeling groggy myself as i have been awake since 4am! i'd done three loads of washing and baked a cake before 7am! at least no more jobs to do now so can craft. hope you get a rest soon. charlie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x