Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Love Vintage Kit

Oooh Jelly's got something new for you! So without further ado, may I introduce you to the first of Jelly's Monthly Kits.

Love Vintage Kit:


£16.50 plus postage - or collect from me

My first kit is packed FULL off goodies. You'll receive:
  • Six 12x12 sheets of Love Letter Designer Papers
  • Three sheets smooth 12x12 card (1 each Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red)
  • Three sheets textured 12x12 card (1 each Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red)
  • 1 metre of Black Striped 1 1.4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • 1 packet of Vintage Type Rub Ons (contains 2 sheets of Basic Black & 2 sheets of Very Vanilla)
  • 1 packet of Basic Pearls or Basic Rhinestones (your choice)

The photo shows both sides of the patterned papers to give you more of an idea of what you will receive. this kit will be enough for you to make several layouts, cards or other items and you get to try a bit of everything without buying the full packs etc.

Why not add some coordinating items to your order?

maybe some vintage style stamps:



Or some accessories?



Throughout the month I will be sharing projects I've made using this kit to inspire you. The first is a one page 12x12 layout I created yesterday. Hubby got home from work and I was feeling a bit frayed as the kids had definately dominated Mummy! So he sent me up to the room of craft to recover and this is what I created:


I'ved used a sheet of 12x12 Testured Basic Black Card and added a strip of the Love Letter Designer Paper down one side. My title uses the Very Vanilla Vintage Type Rub Ons and the huge flourish is cut out from one of the other sheets of DSP. My journalling tag is cut from Riding Hood Red card using the Top Note die and again in the DSP with the edges trimmed to form a top layer. I've used the Stampin' Write Journaller to add my story. To get my pearls evenly spaced I used the mat pack and paper piercing tool to mark dots in the card and then stuck my pearls down.

The photo was taken a few years ago at my cousins wedding. We asked for something to warm a bottle of baby milk in and they gave us a Moet cooler! My sister in law took this fabulous photo.

I've been asked to re-start my monthly scrapbook challenge too, so watch this space!

To order this months kit please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or give me a call on 07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous layout! If I didn't have these papers already, I would be ordering this kit for defo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x