Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

For the new Nan

My lovely downline Tracy has recently become a Nan for the first time to little Leo. He's such a cutie too. I popped round to see Tracy yesterday to give her a mini album / brag book I'd made for her:


I went for Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze and Marina Mist and used papers and accents from the Nursery Suite collection.


These photos are of Tracy and Dean getting to cuddle Leo for the first time, don't they look proud?


Here's the album opened out to show four more pages. I've used the lush Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain ribbon to close it. Of course I made a matching card:


I stamped the image on to watercolour card and shaded with the aqua painters and ink from the pad lids.

Not sure what my plans are for today yet - it looks like the sun might stay out so probably a day in the garden in the sand pit!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a totally fab card/album! I totally love it and I am sure your friend did too!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Victoria for the wonderful gift, each time I look at it I smile. Little ones gone up to 9lb6oz now, thats a 1lb on in 2 1/2 weeks...lol

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Victoria and baby Leo is adorable. Bet Tracy is mitten with him. Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x