Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Build A Banner

Ooh I'm having a proper lazy Sunday with my hubby and boys after a fun but hectic day at Stampin' Up! training yesterday. I'll post about that tomorrow. For today I'm feeling like sharing a really fun and inky project I made using the Stampin' Up! Build A Banner Simply Created Kit.

Starting with a close up:

Stampin_Up

Last year I wasn't really feeling the love for Stampin' Up! Glass Glitter - but this year I can't get enough of the stuff! Isn't it funny how your tastes change? Glad it's still available and in tow shades too - this is Champagne. I've used it to decorate my tree along with Candy Dots.

Here's the full project:

Stampin_Up

I made a gift bag using two of the canvas pennants from the kit. You get 18 in total so plenty for lots of projects. I stuck them together using Tombow and then decorated with the stencils in the kits using Finger Daubers with Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake inks. The Glass Glitter is held in place with Tombow too - such an amazing glue. I had this on display at our training event yesterday and it got plenty of 'oohs' and 'aahs' so much so that I will be advertising a class using the banner kit very soon!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x