Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Photo Book

Sometimes in the world of Jelly I get some really odd requests. One of my friends asked me if I could decorate up a photo album for her to pop in lots of photos of another friends Hen do. Of course I said, no problem. Then she gave me the brief:

Her name's Claire (yep), we went to York (OK), we dressed up as Crayola Crayons (really?), we had another weekend and we all dressed up as Where's Wally (getting nervous), she loves Gary Barlow (we all have our faults), she loves wine (don't we all?), we went go-karting (why?), oh we did some karaoke (again - why?), so could you get all that on the cover? (gulp......).

I did it with the help of all my Stampin' Up! stash and a bit of Internet and printer fun too:

Stampin_Up

I've used Eastern Elegance Designer Papers for my vintage style photo book. To get all the bits and bobs that I couldn't create using my Stampin' Up! products, I popped a piece of Crumb Cake Card in my printer and used various fonts to add the detail. I love the little pic of Where's Wally - printed beautifully on the Crumb Cake:
 
Stampin_Up

I punched him out with the new Artisan Label Punch and popped a couple of Candy Dots on top of the Candy Dots Brad Bases - how cool are they? Take candy dots in all our Stampin' Up! colours and create your own brads. I also popped an arrow from Essentials Hardware Clips - love these.

I made bunting from the Eastern Elegance Papers and created faux stitching with the piercing tool and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, the stitching is drawn on with Smoky Slate Marker.

Photo below shows the details of the beautiful Elasticated Ruffle Ribbon in Coastal Cabana and the lovely ABC - 123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers.

Stampin_Up

 Here's the straight on view:

Stampin_Up

And here are the beautiful Eastern Elegance Designer Papers.
Stampin_Up

If you'd like to order any Stampin' Up! products, or if you'd like to know more about becoming a demonstrator yourself, please drop me an email at:


Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x