Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk Teacher Gifts

So the other day I teased you a little about some packages I'd made. Since then we had a LOT of rain in Nottingham and we were amongst the lucky ones who didn't get really flooded, we did get water in our utility - it came in over the back door and our hallway ceiling doesn't look like it used to after the rain came through either but it can all be sorted!

Now I can share with you what the packages were, they were teacher gifts for my boys teachers as their end of year thank yous. I can't tell you how lucky I am that my boys both go to such a wonderful infant and foundation unit and the teachers are absolutely brilliant and so attentive to every child's individual needs - so a big thank you was called for. These are the bags decorated up Stampin' Up! style:

Stampin_Up

I made seven in total, one for each of the boys teachers and one for their head teacher too. Each one slightly different. I've used a lovely combination of some of the new colours launched by Stampin' Up! in the new annual catalogue. Each teacher got a card with a photo of either Zac or Blake and themselves which I took at their school picnics.

 The card is Crumb Cake with texture added using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. the sentiment is from Chalk Talk and I printed the photo myself, adding the writing with a coordinating Marker in Baked Brown Sugar - one of our new In Colours.

Stampin_Up

Lots of goodies inside the bag too. I gave each teacher a beautiful hand soap and made a box to pop it in. I've used Natural Composition Designer card for the inside of the box and created a wrap using Strawberry Slush and a decorated Window Sheet from Quatrafancy  Speciality Paper Pack too. The sentiment this time is from Blue Ribbon. Do you love the gorgeous new Chevron Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder? It's available in 12 different Stampin' Up! Colours - share coming soon!

Stampin_Up

The other package in the bag is one of these lovelies. I'm a huge fan of decorative packaging so was thrilled to see these new Tag a Bag Gift Boxes in our new catalogue, They are food safe Kraft boxes with a  sliding acetate sleeve. I filled each one with colour coordinated gifts - mini ink pad and stamp with tags and ribbon to make their own tags. Plus a fridge magnet, a book mark and a clip too.

Stampin_Up

Some close ups of the details:

Stampin_Up

Finally a shot of one of the bags with the contents.

 Stampin_Up

I've got so much to share with you from the new catalogue, plus news of a NEW all day creative day coming in October so please pop by for more.

Hugs

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x