Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Sale a Brate with a Vintage Verse

Good morning, hope you are managing to keep nice and warm, it is still so cold here and I'm officially on snow watch. We have more forecast and I'm crossing my fingers we don't get as much as predicted.

Today I have another card to share with you usinng one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Vintage Verses, it's a set of 4 beautiful sentiments.

Stampin_Up

The card base is Crumb Cake - but it's turned out kind of pink on the photo! The lovely paper is also one of the Sale-A-Bration exclusive products, it's called Madison Avenue and has so many pretty designs. 

If you host a Stampin' Up! party with me during Sale-A-Bration and your party sales come to £300 (or you can just place a ma-hoosive order yoruself), you'll get the Madison Avenue Bundle for FREE on top of all the usual hostess benefits too. The bundle contains the designer papers, the Madison Avenue stamp set and the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Buttons pack too!!

Here's a close up which shows you the lush ribbon and one of the Rich Razzleberry buttons from the pack.

Stampin_Up

I'm loving the Pool Party ribbon, mind you it's my favourite colour so not much of a surprise.
Have a fabby weekend. If it snows, I'll be out sledging with the mini beasts again!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x