Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Pretty Petites Purse

It's sunshine here, so lovely to look out at instead of snow clouds. I've got a sparkling project to share with you today:

Stampin_Up

If you love the Champagne Glimmer Paper in the Stampin' Up! Autumn / Winter Seasonal Catalogue, you'll be pleased to know you'll be able to continue ordering it from 31st January. Yippee. The item code is 127885 and you get two 12" square sheets in a pack which actually goes a very long way. I made this purse and matching gift card using it. The purse is made from a Big Shot Die - Petite Purse

 Join_Stampin_Up 

I decorated it with Self Adhesive Pearls and made look-a-like pockets using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Pretty Petites. Simply stamped with Versamark ink onto Very Vanilla Card and heat embossed using Gold Embossing Powder. If you don't already have the Stampin' Up! Heat Tool I really recommend one, it's great for a dding a little something to your projects.

The matching card is very simple, here's a close up to show you the detail. Don't you love the metallic effect the Gold Embossing Powder creates?

Join_Stampin_Up

 If you're wondering about the punch, it too is a Sale-A-Bration item - Petite Curly Label and could be yours FREE when you order £45 before 22nd March with me on Stampin' Up! products. Click the link in my side bar to view the catalogue on line to choose your goodies.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x