Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Jubilee Projects Part 2

Hello, I'm back with day two of Jelly's Jubilee projects, but first I'd like to say a big welcome to Team Jelly to Helen and Becky - yey! So glad to have you both join us.

Righto, today's card is called Party This Way:


I've used the same colours as the previous card, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point and Whisper White. I didn't make a template for the flag but don't want to spoil things for the ladies making this card in my class on Saturday, so for now let's just say it's made using Poppy Parade and Pacific Point Designer Papers!

The sentiment has been coloured with Markers before stamping and is from the set Party This Way - which by the way also has bunting stamps in and is fab for occasions like this! I've punched it out with the Large Oval and layered it on a Pacific Point Extra Large Oval. The Whisper White oval has been embossed with a Designer Frames folder and cut out by hand.


I've simply added some Self Adhesive Rhinestones for that Diamond Jubilee bling and there you have it.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x