Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Up, Up and Away

Well it's wet, cold and dull here. So how about a nice bright card to cheer things up?


This is a little look at the insde of the card. Notice anything new? That's right you haven't seen these balloons on my blog before as they are one of the stamp sets that will be available to you in the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue from 1st May! Want to see the front of the card?


I've featured the Hostess Designer Papers, Cheerful Treat. You can earn these yourself for free by hosting a qualifying party at home, or why not join my next Stampers 10 virtual club starting in May - ask me for more details.

Here's the inside of the card:


I hope you like it - I've popped a tutorial for it in my right hand side bar. The large clouds are made using the Cupcake Builder punch - don't forget you only have until 30th April to order this punch. Doesn't it look fab with these balloons and the stamped clouds too? If you've already got the Cupcake punch and the hostess papers, I'm betting you'll be wanting this stamp set too!


I'll be back tomorrow with another similar but different version of this card.

Hugs
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Pop cards are marvellous to open! What a treat inside such a pretty exterior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, so colourful too. Can't wait to see the mini.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright cheery card. Gorgeous way to showcase the balloons. Love the pop up. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous- wow-I l0ve this subjects. When it comes to germany I will order it immedialtly. Thanks for sharing your creative sight.
    have a nice day -i hope my english is nearly correct.
    best regards
    crissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't seem to find the tutorial for this card... I realize it's, like, three years late, but, can you point me in the right direction??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x