Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

I'm still here

I've been so busy with various things and also had intermittent tinterweb issues that I haven't blogged in over a week. Shame on me! Still I am back now. I should have posted this last Monday actually - it's my DT project for Die Cut Dreams and our theme this week is Pink, Green and Coffee. Here's mine:


I've used a colour combo of Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz and Early Espresso. The image is from the hostess level one set A Slice of Life. I stamped it on water colour card and painted it with inks and the aqua brush. It's a card and gift set. And the gift?


Coffee of course! So easy to make and a nice little something to pop in the post to a friend too. I'll be back later with an updated list of classes and events.

hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fab little set Victoria :o) Love the image and gorgeous colours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And back with a lovely bright card n gift set! Fabulous Victoria. A great idea, love it (and might pinch it lol!!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x