Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Last Day of term

What a shocker - I feel as emotional after dropping Zac off at pre-school for his last day of term as I did taking him in on his first day earlier this year. Didn't expect that. It was so cute seeing Zac giving each teacher a gift and giving them a big hug and a kiss. I've got to take my camera in when I go to pick him up later as I'd love a photo of him with his teachers. Anyway, gushing over with, here's the gifts I made for his teachers:


I made five sets but couldn't squeeze them all in to my light box. I've made each teacher a matching set of a card, covered journal, post it pad and pen, milk carton and a decorated bag too. The bags aren't Stampin' Up!


I really enjoyed decorating these On Board Journals. can you guess what I put inside the milk cartons?


Blue Jelly Belly beans of course - it would have been rude not too!! If you like these projects you'll be pleased to know I've designed a class based around them:


So if you likey what you see, book yourself a place on my Playdate Gift Set Class on Saturday 24th September at 1.30PM in Arnold, Nottingham. The cost is just £15 to make this fabulous set of gifts amd cards and you'll have plenty of supplies left over to take home too. Places do need to be booked and paid for by Monday 12th September please.

Back tomorrow


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, the room of craft has been busy. These are fab. Loving the owl theme and super doop colour combo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, you have been a busy bee! Vic, these are absolutely fabulous, bet the teachers were chuffed to bits with them.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~What fantastic gifts Victoria
    beautifully crafted as always
    Sure the teachers were thrilled

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey, what lucky teachers! A truly fabulous set of gifts! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow indeedy, wished I lived nearer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x