Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Another Gerbera Card

Zac went back to school this morning looking very cute in his new school cap. I would think that though as his Mummy. A quickie post from me as I'm off to a charity fashion show in a little while - leaving hubby in charge of putting the boys to bed and all. So I've made another faux gerbera card using the Flower Daisies #2 Big Shot die:


I'm pretty sure I hadn't allowed the glue to dry before I picked it up to take a photo and the centre has slipped. Oops. I've used Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery and Elegant Eggplant. The Certainly Celery square has been given some texture using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.


As you can see from the light and shadows on the photo, it's another beautiful day, even if there is a chilly wind. Fluff and Sweet Cheeks are coming to play again tomorrow so fingers crossed for another day like today so we can have a kiddy picnic in the garden.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I need to use this die more! Fab card, love the colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card Victoria. My die has just arrived so looking forward to having a play.

    Hugs
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x